Howdy! This post is one shy of 20 blog post since I started and declared that I’m going to restart my personal blog. And so far, I have found that blogging has been a good thing. I have gotten a lot of things off my chest and out there. I have keep myself for the most part accountable to blogging. For the most part I have blog more than what I initially said I was going to do but there have also been a few day stretches where I didn’t post an entry.
I’m still trying to get a hang of the this whole thing. So far I have subscribers. Thank you for subscribing. I know a lot of the things that I have written have been personal stuff. But I’m starting to think to post personal stuff but relate back to you. I do write this stuff for reflection for myself but I hope if you are reading this that you have found it helpful or at least given you insight. I do plan to continue to post as often as I can and share my experiences and adventures with you. If you have any feedback or questions please let me know. Leave a comment or you can e-mail me at email@example.com.
Here’s a few things so far that I have learned while I have blogged:
- Blogging daily is dependent on how I’m feeling. I have to be in the mindset to blog. I can’t just blog and put something out there.
- Playing ambient and or classical music helps me write. Songs with words makes it hard for me to concentrate.
- People do read your blog.
- Being honest only helps you reflect and learn about yourself further.
- Sharing yourself with others will allow you to foster better relationships and friendships.
- Even though it is a personal experience you are writing about, it is best to bring it full circle and help others. Leave tips and lessons. Like this list.
- Be honest and share.