Hello again! It sure has been quite awhile since I have updated or even touched this blog. There surely has been a whole of things that I have happen since the last time I even logged in and even attempted to post here.
For those that are interested here is just a few things that I have happened:
- I officially have a “second office” for my photography and other creative pursuits.
- I launched another photography business. This photography business is focused on Landscape and Travel photography.
- I went on a 3 week adventure visiting Portland and Chicago.
- I have become President of The Professional Photographers of San Diego County.
- I have come into my realm as a photographer. I’m no longer the scared and nervous photographer that I use to be. I am now more confident and prepared photographer.
- I have a bit more responsibility at the engineering job.
- I recently got myself a standing desk.
- I have seriously considered about standing a podcast soon.
- I have been put in charge of an Instagram account about food. I curate the page for amazing food photographs.
- I am in the middle of a 1000 day photography project. And as of this writing I am less than 1 year from completing the task.
That in a nut shell is what I have been up to and all that is new in my life since the last time I posted here. I’m really going to try to post here more often. I know I have made promises and statements like this before but I am really going to try to make more of an effort to do so.
So here’s to where this journey is going to take me. 🙂