This year I make my return to Portland, Oregon to attend the World Domination Summit. And this being my third year I intend to do more an enjoy than I ever have. With that in mind. I have a few things that I would like to go after. Here are some of my goals:
1. Face my fear. The fear of heights.
2. Meet and reconnect with old and new friends.
3. Foster and nurture the relationships that I have already built from previous years of the summit.
4. Share my knowledge of photography with other WDS photographers.
5. Have the most fun I can.
6. Dance more.
7. Drink good Portland coffee.